Danielle Staple


Danielle is a qualified Solicitor within the fields of Immigration Law and Public Law. Her experience ranges from basic immigration applications straight through to High Court applications.


Danielle has a strong base of knowledge and experience of applications based on Human Rights, Asylum, all types of Entry Clearance applications, Points-Based System applications, Long Residence and also the European applications to name a few.

Danielle also has conduct of cases involving vulnerable members of the public such as children, disabled adults, persons with mental and medical difficulties, detained persons and also victims of trafficking and domestic violence again to name a few.

In addition to the above, Danielle has conduct of her own hearings at the First Tier Tribunals for all applications. Having trained in Public Law, she also has significant experience in submitting and having conduct of applications to the Upper Tribunal and this can involve many deadlines, out of hours work and the need for attention to detail. These are skills which she has significantly developed over her years of work.


  • Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC)
  • LLB Honours


In her spare time, Danielle enjoys cooking, dancing, reading and listening to music.

Experience / Areas

Asylum & Refugee
Long Residency
Spouse Visa
EEA Nationals

Get in Touch with Danielle

  • 0116 319 4884


Long Residency

If you have completed 10 years continuous and lawful residence in the UK, you may apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) under the long residency route. Settling (known as a indefinite leave to remain) means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.


Refugee and Asylum

An ‘asylum seeker’ is someone who is awaiting a decision on his asylum claim in the UK. If your claim is successful, you are then recognised as a ‘refugee’. The right to claim asylum is governed by International Law and the UK Government is obliged to provide protection to any person meeting this definition.


Spouse & Unmarried Partners

Under the spouse visa it allows non-EEA nationals to enter or remain in the UK where they are married to a British citizen or a person with a UK settled status. Bringing your loved ones to the UK is life-changing.


EEA Nationals

With upcoming changes and the United Kingdom leaving Europe, European citizens and their family members, who are currently living in the UK, may wish to consider obtaining confirmation of your right of residence in the UK under European law.


The Rest of the Team

[TS_VCSC_VCWidget_Output widgets_id=”1786″ custompost_name=”Contact – Bottom of Pages” content_unwrap=”none”]